Cancellation Rights / conditions of use / Shipping & Returns
We deliver worldwide without shippingcosts for private customers. Express service is excluded and will be calculated separate.
return and claims: For a quick service, please use the PDF (fill out) and send it together with your returning parcel.
If You are not totally satisfied with product quality, You can return any item within 30 days, and You will get a full refund for the product price once we received it in new condition. For european returns please ship to:
For returns from outside europe please ask for a specific return address.
1. Information on right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days without giving any reasons.
The period of revocation is 14 days and starts on the date, you or a third party indicated by the consumer, who is not the carrier, has received the ordered goods. The period does not begin before you approve the binding sales contract of your purchased goods. To exercise your right, you must inform us (Carbonworld GmbH, 21514 Witzeeze, Germany, tel.:0 41 55 / 1 22 96 90, telefax: 0 41 55 / 1 22 97 50 , e-mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear explanation (e.g. letter sent by post, telefax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel the contract. You may use the attached standard withdrawal form but it is not required. To comply with the time limit, it is sufficient that the communication about exercising the right of revocation is sent before the period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel the contract, all payments, we received, are returned immediately and refunded within 14 days including the shipping costs (exception: you have chosen a shipping method which differs from our standard shipping method) starting from the day we received the communication about exercising the right of revocation. For the reimbursement we use the same payment method, you used in the original transaction, unless we agreed explicitly something else; on no account we will charge extra costs. For sales contracts, we may withhold the reimbursement until we have received or collected the goods back, or the consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You have to send the goods back immediately and within 14 days the latest from the day you informed us about your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met, if the goods are sent back before the period of 14 days expires. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Return address: Carbonworld GmbH, Wentorferstrasse 1, 22955 Linau, Germany. The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods.
End of information on the right of withdrawal
2. Expiration of the right of withdrawal: In accordance with §312d Par. 3 BGB (German Civil Code), the User's right of cancellation shall not apply to contracts concerning the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated, manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly customized to meet the customers personal needs, or that are not suitable for return due to their nature, or that perish quickly or expire prior to any return as well as contracts concerning the delivery of audio or video recordings or software once the data carriers supplied have been unsealed by the consumer.
3. Should delivered articles show evident material defects or production mistakes what also damages in transit count to, you complain please such mistakes immediately towards us or the employee of the transport service company who delivers the articles. If you fail to claim the defect immediately, this will not have negative consequences for you. For all shortcomings which accumulate within the legal period of warranty the following legal requirements at buyer's option apply on supplementary performance, on removal of defects/refund - valid upon legal premises - extensive requirements on decrease or rescission as well as on compensation including replacement of the damage instead of the implementation as well as the replacement of your futile expenses.
4. Validity of prices: All prices on www.carbonworld.de are Euro prices (including the legal rate of value added tax).
5. Shipping costs per order and per address, regardless of order amount: for parcel delivery Carbonworld partners pay 4,90 Euros ex.VAT (Germany), single orderers 0 Euros.
6. Payment: Payment may be made by cash in advance, by Paypal or by debit advice. The possibility of a cash discount deduction does not exist. We reserve the right to deliver the goods up to the satisfaction of all our claims.
7. Reservation of ownership: All goods delivered remain the property of Carbonworld GmbH until all debts are paid.
8. Image rights: All rights for illustrations belong to Carbonworld GmbH. All graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts may not be duplicated or used in other electronic or printed publications without the express permission of Carbonworld.de
9. Contractual language and the storage of the contractual text: The contract is concluded in German and English. The Contractual and ordering text is not saved and is no longer available for retrieval once the ordering process will have been completed. Directly after placing your order you will receive a confirmation that contents your order information, which can be printed out.
10. Data protection: In data processing (e. g. inquiry, processing, and transmission) we proceed according to the statutory provisions. Your data required for transaction processing are saved. In addition, address and order data are collected and processed for our own marketing purposes, but will nevertheless be treated in a strictly confidential manner and not passed on to third parties.
Carbonworld GmbH, Wentorferstrasse 1, 22955 Linau, Germany, Christoph Zimmermann (manager)